Monday, September 1, 2014

runing round the felid for cross training

I zoomed around the field like a cheetah. I am horridly nervous about going for a run around the field. My heart was beating  like a drum.  for our warm up all of Room 9 did big gigantic stretches. We then we did speedy fast feet on the spot. Next we balanced on one foot for one minute.  We went for our run and Whaea Nikki told us NO STOPPING! other wise you have to do it at lunch time. I was desperate for air when I had finished running. I was so tired I flopped to the ground huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf off the three little pigs .I  ran around the field two times some people in room nine did more like Rico and Jono. They were exhausted there faces were red as a red as a beetroot they were tired but they didn't stop. Harlem did very well, he was as fast as a cheetah too. Some people took of there shoes like me and the grass was freezing  like ice. After I did five laps around the field I was soooooo tired. I was tierd as well as proud of my running.







No comments:

Post a Comment